A FABULOUSLY FRUGAL LIFE Headline Animator

‎"When I learn something, when I know something, when I find something. I always want to share it.
Because life is better when you share it." - Oprah

Monday, July 11, 2011

A treat that will make you smile for under $4

As an adult, ice cream is a dessert that I love but eat occasionally, because it's so loaded with sugar.
Last week is an example of those occasional times, because it was sooo hot in San Jose.
This one came in a container that did not scream 'yummy', but because I like watermelon, got it for $4.
Oh. my. Gosh. 


It is dangerously delicious.
1.65 L of pink sherbet and chocolate goodness.
It's watermelon flavored, but 100 times more delicious than the fruit.


Maybe I can make a chocolate pudding cake so I can use the rest as a topping.
Yes, I should do that.
Coming soon. ;)

   


No comments:

Post a Comment