A FABULOUSLY FRUGAL LIFE Headline Animator

‎"When I learn something, when I know something, when I find something. I always want to share it.
Because life is better when you share it." - Oprah

Friday, July 1, 2011

The little black dress


A black dress, bought a year ago, was my project last week 
My beau invited me to go out to dinner and clubbing last Saturday.
I wanted something sparkly for the night, then I got this from my closet



Found this blouse when I was organizing my closet five months ago and then I set it aside cause I    thought I could use the sparkles one day. 




    Well this was the day. I removed the sparkles and attached them to the black dress.




TADA!!!







           I tweaked a boring black dress for a date night/clubbing





 Money spent to feel this fabulous? = $0.00


   I felt like I was wearing a new dress, he thought I was :)

No comments:

Post a Comment