A FABULOUSLY FRUGAL LIFE Headline Animator

‎"When I learn something, when I know something, when I find something. I always want to share it.
Because life is better when you share it." - Oprah

Friday, July 1, 2011

Hello World, Welcome to my Fabulously Frugal life


A fabulous life for me is a life lived with excitement, happiness and content. I attain this  'every day bliss' by making the most of what I have and turning it into something extraordinary. I make it happen, by embracing a frugal lifestyle, yet never abandoning my love for fashion, beauty, art, good food, and  fun healthy activities.

Hopefully through this blog, I can inspire men and women alike. Those who are already happily frugal, please connect with me and share your experiences and tips on beauty, travel, food, finance, fitness, etc.

Let's all live a fabulously frugal life.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment