A FABULOUSLY FRUGAL LIFE Headline Animator

‎"When I learn something, when I know something, when I find something. I always want to share it.
Because life is better when you share it." - Oprah

Thursday, August 18, 2011

If you find something beautiful, take it before it is gone :)

I like driving around and do some shopping on weekends, I find it entertaining and I see a lot of things on the way. One Sunday, I found this beautiful coffee set.  I've always wanted one. It was something that was not planned to be bought, but  I know is a great deal and probably won't ever find again.  $24.99  for the whole 15 pc. set of porcelain beauty. Got it from an estate sale. Sealed, unopened, unused.

I think that if you find something beautiful, take it before it's gone..but only if it is a good deal!
I love and  live by this saying always, not just for goods and services. :)


 I saw this set at an online auction site after I bought my set:


It is for sale for $450.00  here

Now look at my find for $24.99......



Is that a FGAP (feel great after purchase) or what?!

So it must be true, daughters will become their mothers.
My mom is a collector. I try not to be. (Peace,  Ma LOL)
I couldn't stop smiling at myself when I realized that my mom has a very similar set.
I wonder what my little girl's FGAP for her own place in maybe 13 years :)
But before and after that happens, the three ladies and a gentleman and their friends and families will enjoy many cups of coffees and teas  for many years using this fabulous find.

No comments:

Post a Comment